Monday, May 6, 2019

Easter Workshop

Brasil and the USA have several different Easter traditions, and this workshop gave me the opportunity to let them dye eggs!


None of the students had ever dyed eggs before. They were so much more creative and well done than I expected! Some even did designs and characters, like spider-man below. 


They took a lot of time and concentrated on multi-colors. 


It was a process setting up and preparing for 25 people to dye eggs!


The whole table was covered in plastic bags. 


We had them working at the dyeing station in rounds. 


At the beginning of the workshop we have peep cupcake tins laid out with sweets in them for the students to enjoy. 


Amanda and I demonstrated a game of Egg-Tapping, and I won! That is the look of victory. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...