Monday, May 6, 2019

Chacara Family

The first time that I found out that my housemates were both named Gabriela, I was so confused and nervous. The prospect of only speaking Portuguese at home made me tired just thinking of it. Even now it can be tiring, but I'm feeling so lucky and grateful. 

We celebrated Gabi's birthday, and I once again tried my best at the Brasilian birthday song. The cake was gorgeous with basket woven designs and flowers. 


I love getting to be part of special days like this! Thank you for letting me be a part of your chacara family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...