Wednesday, May 22, 2019

100th Post On My Blog!- Update On Brasil Travels Overall

This post marks my 100th time writing on here! I started this blog last year with the intention of writing an update every week. My experience at my last university took a turn and I had a really rough time, and it got to the point that even thinking about writing anything made me anxious. Thus, I stopped writing for the second half of living in Parana. This year, I promised to myself that I would better document my experience to commemorate living in Brasil.
That being said, I took some time this week to think about all of the places that I have been in Brasil so far, and places that I still want to travel. It's incredible how quickly time will fly, and how many weekends you can lose to just hanging out if you don't remind yourself how many adventures are still yet to be had. I made a list of the 26 states and 1 federal district in Brasil, and marked where I had been in each so far. Below are the results:



Thus far, I have visited 11 states/districts! This past weekend I had visited Goias, which became my 11th. I'm hoping to visit Ouro Preto in Minas Gerais for Corpus Christi weekend. As well, Tocantins and Mato Grosso seem like only a bus ride away!
My goal is to also plan a week long beach roadtrip in November, since I have from November 14th-December 5th free (between finishing work and going back to the USA). I'm really hoping to visit a few states in the Northeast. 
It's crazy that I have 197 days left until I return to the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...