Saturday, March 30, 2019

Reuniting With Friends In Londrina

As I only had a few days in Londrina, and most of them were booked immediately by the graduation events, I only had parts of each day to spend with friends. 
Mario made a panqueca lunch for me, and then we were joined by Rafael. We enjoyed some time talking and chilling. These two guys were some of my first friends when I arrived to Londrina, and I spent my first weekend hanging out with them- so it feels like full cycle that I got to see them on possibly my last weekend ever in Londrina. 

Bia, Denise, Ellis, and I ventured down to the lake for the weekend craft fair. We enjoyed some caldo de cana and I had a geladao of nutella and pacoca. 

The old roomie family reunited and taking our classic elevator pictures. Oh how I do miss this bunch. <3 I got very lucky with finding an amazing group of apartment-mates last year, and I'm very lucky that they let me visit with open arms. 

I stole Gabriel's hat for this photo, but we were rocking some red outfits at an astrology party. Yes, astrology. Brasilians really do love astrology that much. 
I wish that I could have seen more people, and packed in more events within the weekend, but it already was a long weekend with what I had done. It was hard visiting Londrina, and remembering how much I miss it, but I'm so glad I got to see my old hangout places with lots of amazing friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...