Saturday, March 30, 2019

Exploring A Taguatinga Park

One of my personal goals this year is to explore the parks in the city. This past week I ventured out to Parque Saburo Onoyama, in Taguatinga, with one of my new friends Rogerio. We took the metro to Praca de Relogio and then it was a 20 minute walk through the city from there. 
I saw online that there were walking paths and a public pool, but the walking paths ended up being so short that you walked for 5 minutes and already completed the trail. The pool was much more impressive, and it's free and open access to the public. 


I felt bad that I dragged Rogerio out to the park and it was disappointing, but we had some really great chats. 

On the way home, we stopped at Bolos do Flavio. I had passed by it several times, and this was my first time going in. Rogerio and I split a piece of cake made with mandioca, gioaba, and catupiry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...