Sunday, March 17, 2019

Praça de Relógio Adventures

One of my goals is to begin visiting more of the metro stops and explore more. I want to take advantage of the opportunity of living in the Capital, which prompted a trip to Praça de Relógio yesterday. 
The Taguatinga area supposedly has some of the cheaper shopping areas, and I wanted to test out the theory. Amanda, my coworker, and I needed to buy some housing supplies, and there were plenty to be found here. I found 15 hangers for 3 reais! 
About a 20 minute walk away is Parque Ecológico Saburo Onoyama, and I hope to get there eventually. It looks like a mix of trails and a public pool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...