Saturday, March 30, 2019

Visiting Old UEL Students

My first year Oral Production students at UEL were some of the most special students that I have ever worked with. They gave me their all in class and bravely completed the activities with enthusiasm. When I returned to Londrina for the graduation I knew I couldn't leave without visiting them. I was very lucky to have one of the professors let me visit their class, and I was reunited with some of them. Of course we took some photos with our normal level of spunk and craziness. Thank you to this amazing group for always laughing at my bad jokes, teaching me Brasilian slang, being amazing students- and also wonderful friends. Pictured below are just some of the students that I got to see again. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...