Saturday, March 30, 2019

Pontao de Lago Sul First Visit

Rogerio, Ian, and I traveled to Pontao de Lago Sul the other night. It was my first time being at the lake, but it was night so I didn't see too much. 
We split a dessert at Stonia, and even with three of us eating we didn't finish. It was a delicious mix of leite ninho ice cream, caramel, brigadeiro, Oreo crumble, and strawberries. Yes, it was almost as big as my head. 

It was my first time hanging out with Ian, and we struck a fancy pose. 

Rogerio and I went for the classic photo pose. 

We walked along the lit walkway of the water and admired the sparkling skyline across the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...