Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Sunday in Aguas Claras City Park

I was running through the park one Sunday evening, and had stopped for a few minutes to stretch and do squats, when a man walked up behind me. Much to surprise, my friend Lucas was also in the park and playing volleyball with his friends. He invited me over and I attempted to play two sets with them. 

It was the perfect afternoon weather and I got to see about 10 of his friends that I had met at his birthday celebration


I continued along the way on my run, and the scenery of the park is amazing around sunset time with the skyline. 

Just as I was about to leave the park I turned around and saw this picturesque moment! I adore moments like this in Brasilia with the beauty of nature meeting city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...