Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Appreciating Some Teaching Moments

Throughout the semester I consistently work in classes with all grade levels, I hosted a conversation club, and weekly workshops. I adore my students, and I feel so grateful for the dedication that they show in attending our events. 

Our spelling bee contestants- we hosted an IFB spelling bee and were able to squeeze in a few rounds of spelling

Explaining the tricky differences between some adverbs and adjectives 

Deep in thought and concentration of explanation

Getting the opportunity to share more about USA university life and my university: Salisbury University. The USA and Brasilian university culture, structure, and norms are very different, and it was cool sharing about my experiences after now assisting in a public state and federal institution in Brasil.   

Getting festive for our Dia dos Namorados and Valentine's Day workshop 

A lively crew with our prop photo. We always try to take a group photo at the end of events, and this one we spiced up a bit with some props brought from the USA. 

Proudly wearing my new Letras t-shirt! I adore the feeling of community that I get to wear this along with the students and feel like a greater part of the university and program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...