Friday, May 4, 2018

Sao Paulo Adventures on Easter Weekend

Delayed, but better than never! Here is a snippet of some of my best memories from my adventure trekking through Sao Paulo on Easter weekend. Some of the locations shown include-


The Municipal Market

Banco do Brasil

Liberdade

The Sao Paulo Cathedral

Braz Quintal- rated as one of the top ten pizzerias in the world

Vila Mariana

Avenida Paulista

Vila Madalena

Beco de Batman

Sunset Park


It was a short weekend, with two over night buses, but it was worth the trip to reunite with my friends placed in Sao Carlos. I got to know the Sao Paulo metro really well, and felt confident navigating the city. We ran into a lot of small fairs on the roadside, and Avenida Paulista was closed to all traffic on Sundays to allow for a band and fair to overtake the road.

Click here to watch my video from the weekend trip:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...