Friday, April 27, 2018

Supporting My Students In and Out of the Classroom

When I see my students on campus, inside or outside of the classroom, I light up. My students. MY students that I have the honor of assisting to teach. The only time I will ever get to work with a FIRST set of university students, so it makes sense that I am protective of my little ducklings. I take so much pride in seeing their accomplishments, and of course I couldn't pass up watching some of my student's first volleyball game with the Atletica group. As well, I had to embarrass my students who were in the audience next to me, and I begged them to take a picture with me. Yay for UEL volleyball game selfies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting At ConectaIFB, Diplomatic Meeting, and EdUSA Fair

Such a big and tiring day. Amanda (my co-worker) and I met up with professor Fabricio at the metro station at 9 am, and because of traffic w...